Saturday 12 July 2008

rather be dreaming

After a good twelve hour sleep you really realize that you might have a problem dealing with reality.



Woke up tonight, in the middle of the night, feeling... not so bad.

---

A bit more that twelve hours and a few glasses of wine later, I decide to finish this post.

So yeah, twelve hours of sleep. When I woke up I went downstairs and called Johan, who told me he was on his way to my house. This cheered me up quite a lot. We had a good day. We bought tickets for Tinariwen, and chips, and we went back home and watched Alien and half of Aliens with Olof. A good day.

After that I got extremely restless and went out for a drink. And a thirtyfive year old woman from Wales was hitting on me all night. Wierd. Really wierd.

So tomorrow is sunday... Might watch Flying Cirkus? It would be fun... But primarily, it's almost three o'clock and I'm going to bed.

Come on, climb in through my window at night. Don't hesitate. Wake me up, surprise me. Come on up and make me smile...

No comments: