Sunday 9 November 2008

flow

Mer längtan än vad som får plats i ett hjärta.

The cakedaycake was thuruoghly appreciated. Friday evening I'm not even going to talk about. I had a great time though.

Yesterday I was really hungover most of the day but we really managed to make the autumn dinner really nice! A very nice night, great atmosphere, lovely people, great food, good wine, some rum... Lovely.

I made sweet potato pie, wich was really good.

Today something very unusual happened; I woke up around six and could not go back to sleep. I got out of bed around eight, after twisting and turning and trying to fall asleep and failing and watching the night on the other side of my red curtains slowly fade away and a grey morning light take it's place.

So I gave up and went downstairs and played wow.

Listening to: M.I.A. - Galang

No comments: