Thursday 27 August 2009

ouch

So I did something with my shoulder - while sleeping I guess - and today it hurts so much it almost makes me dizzy. I have no idea what's up with that but if it still hurts tomorrow I'm going to the doctor or something.

Tonight I'm making the best stew ever for myself and Maria, and she promised to help me go through some stuff since I keep everything and I really can't do that. But I did find a place that sends parcels up to 30 kilos for 50 euros. That's pretty good I guess. Gonna have another look around.

The place I'm hopefully moving into has no rooms until thursday, in a week in other words, and I have to be out of the house by monday, so... Hmm. Life is exiting.

My shoulder hurts! Feel sorry for me! If there's any other news I forget it due to PAIN.

Oh yeah I remember! A new favorite web comic, Dovecote Crest!

Listening to: Hedningarna - Gorrlaus

EDIT: This post is dedicated to Hannah, one of the best midgets ever.

No comments: