Wednesday 2 September 2009

festive

So very soon Electric Picnic is starting, and I am not going, and it breaks my heart a little. So extremely many bands that I really love and a festival that seems like it was made for me!

And to make me even more miserable, I'm missing FFF this year. And if anything breaks my heart it's that.

Apart from the heartbreak of missing these two festivals, one that I've never been to and one that I've visited many years and worked with the last two, and love more than I love any other festival, or event at all, I have other thoughts: all the people I grew up with are so old now. They look so different, bigger, more worn. Am I old as well?

Now: time to wash my dinner plate and put my lunch box in the fridge.

Listening to: My Playlist on Spotify
Days left untill I go home: 23

No comments: