Monday 14 September 2009

close to the end

I had the most wonderful weekend. Last week was kinda slow but it ended with happiness and cake on Friday night, which was my farewell-beer-night. The best farewell-beer-night ever. I had so much fun and I was so drunk and I ate chicken and everything was wonderful.

On Saturday I was asleep until four in the afternoon, then I staggered home from Maria's place and managed to take a shower and eat some microwave lasagna before I fell asleep again, and then on Sunday me and Maria went into town and hung out, I bought a bag, we bought some food, we went back to her place and bleached my hair and had dinner. My hair looks great now, finally managed to make it look pretty even and nice! Thanks Maria! I love it!

Today I'm packing some and tomorrow I'm hanging out with Maria for the last time. There's a very cold little stone in all the shiny happiness, the "leaving your bestest friends"-stone. I'll miss Cork, and everyone, but probably Maria the most.

Listening to: T J Rehmi - Who Killed Bhangra

No comments: