Friday 18 September 2009

heavy happiness

I really want to write something about what it feels like leaving Cork after two years, leaving my job, starting a new life in a city I can hardly remember, leaving my friends, returning to my old friends, but I cant think of any way to express these feelings.

I want to write about the very beautiful necklace Maria gave me, and the beautiful card that almost made me cry, or how strange it feels that not only do I not live with Maria anymore, I'll also be living in a totally different country.

And it feels so good to leave and it feels so strange and life is thrown upside down and am I going to be a stranger in my own home? Or will it feel like coming home?

Home is where the heart is.

Now I'm going to buy a Hotpot at Berries for lunch for the last time, I guess.


Listening to: KROPP - Ordning

No comments: