Friday 24 July 2009

GO GO GO

GO SHORTY
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY

So yeah we celebrate this special day by filling out another little questionaire, 15-year-old-blogger-style. YEAH!


Finish the sentences

Finish the sentences. Some may be uncomfortable, but you'll manage. Repost it as "Finish the sentences" when you're done!

1. I've come to realize that my last kiss... was a bit rushed.

2. I am listening to... people at work talking.

3. I talk... like a normal person.

4. I love... my family and my cats.

5. My best friend/s... are never far away, even when they are in other countries.

6. My first real kiss... was nice.

7. Love is… retarded.

8. Marriage is... even more retarded.

9. Somewhere, someone is thinking... about new energy sources.

10. I'll always... hate onions.

11. The last time I really cried was... yesterday when I thought about my cats.

12. My mobile phone ring tone is ... catchy.

13. When I wake up in the morning... I might be a bit hungover, and if I'm really lucky my boyfriend will be beside me.

14. Before I go to bed… I should remember to take out my contacts.

15. Right now I am thinking... that I miss my family today, and that my workmates are great, 'cause they give me cake.

16. Babies are... scary.

17. I get on Myspace... never.

18. Today I miss... well, obviously my family, my friends in Sweden, my cats, everyone who isn't here.

19. Tomorrow... I'll have a little party, feel free to pop by!

20. I really want to be... in Sweden at the moment.

21. Someone that will most likely repost this is... no one at all.

There you go, that wasn't so bad was it? I'm so grown up... Boring answers. Sheesh.

1 comment:

Stephie said...

Cool I am so using this for my 40th BD blog post. Thanks from Texas!