Monday 30 June 2008

go shorty

It's soon my birthday. Or, in a month. And I know what I want! A skirt! It's expensive! But very nice! And I will buy it. Yes.

Also I just read the lyrics for Where's me Jumper by The Sultans of Ping. Wierd. But no surprise there.

A surprise, on the other hand, was that both of my parents agreed to chip in on my birthdayskirt. And a text I got today. And also that my nails have grown to surprising lengths for the first time in like... ever, without breaking. It feels weird. And also I have a new bra which is... my size. Not used to that feeling.

To the point: this weekend was wonderful. Really. Amalie is here, and we have been having so much fun. Lots of food and drink and sleep and lazyness and funsies. Goodness. All of it. And some parts where extra super nice.

Today was nice as well, even though it was a monday! Wow! Some people just make your life ... nicer.

No comments: