Wednesday 18 June 2008

**** this ****.

It's evening. Getting late. The sky is still bright. (Can't find a word as good as the swedish one; skymning.)

Today has been a shitty day. Truly. In many ways, some of which I am going to tell you about right now:



  1. A flying roll of toiletpaper attacked my ear. No, really. A big, industrial style, roll of toiletpaper, came out of nowhere and hit my ear. It hurt like shit. (It was tossed by an innocent friend of mine, who was not aiming for my ear at all.) It hit my headset and I was kinda unbalanced and naceous for a couple of hours.

  2. Something happened, that I knew was going to happen, but it still caught me off guard and it made me feel really sad.

  3. One hour overtime. I died. Vista sucks. People who buy Vista computers for their kids suck.

  4. Our team, once so proud, "played" worse than non-trained monkeys. Worst game ever. My interest in football is now dead.

I woke up this morning, realized happily that Chuck Norris had not killed me in my sleep, watched my favourite TV-series Fantaghiro, ate great breakfast of sandwiches with Kalles Guld and coffee, everything felt great. High hopes. But no.


Ok, there has been good stuff as well. It's been kinda calm at work (exept for that crazy Irish customer who flirted shamelessly with me despite being 70 and possibly a former soldier from the Foreign Legion, that was just scary). Good lunch. (Cookie!) A nice meeting with the boss. (Bosses actually.) I live and work with my friends, who I really like and care about, which is nice.


But yeah, all in all it sucks. (Exept the cookie.)


Yes, you like this overusage of links. You find it amusing and witty.

No comments: