Wednesday 22 February 2012

Better

I've been trying to sort out my stuff for a couple of days. I have a lot of stuff. I found a few old diaries, all with a few pages left to fill. So last night I followed Twinkle's advice and wrote five things I was happy about. Feeling loved, feeling secure, trusting people, that I had spent the evening with good friends was a few.

This morning when I woke up I wrote down some of my dreams. I was really tired and I started flipping through the pages absentmindedly.

I found a few things I wrote while I still lived with my ex. Things I wished for, things I didn't have. "To feel like someone cared", "to be listened to", "to be comforted when I'm sad" and things like that.

I realize more and more how fucked up everything was. How wrong. How everything slowly moved away from everything good and I was right in the middle and I couldn't see it.

But now I have all those things. And I'm not in a relationship.

Life is funny.

Listening to: The Kinks

No comments: