Monday 23 February 2009

spontaneous massive existence failure

"Your voice is much smaller now than it used to be"

Maybe I'm not really stronger. Or maybe I am, but I can't really feel it, since everything is so much heavier now than before. So even if I'm stronger everything is harder. Nothing feels... right.

Time moves so quickly and nothing happens at all but everything is changing and I feel so meaningless that I don't want to get out of bed in the morning and I feel so lonely that I don't want to go to bed in the evening.

On top of that I think I'm getting sick again. My throat hurts like hell.

So I don't know exactly why my voice is so much smaller than before. If it is because I'm tired, because of the almost-cold, because I had a pretty rough weekend, because I feel like shit, because I feel like the most meaningless creature in existence or just a lack of confidence.

Listening to: Preferably 16 Horsepower - Secret South, but also some Be Good Tanyas, Cowboy Junkies, Great Lake Swimmers and a bit Kings of Leon.

No comments: