Thursday 10 April 2008

Let the music play

Still at home, in my bed. No appetite, feeling nauseous, head hurting. (Stomach aching, throat so swollen I can hardly swallow, etcetera.)

The worst part is that my mood is always affected by being ill. I'm extremely moody and easely affected by any little thing. So this means small things can make me happy, but equally small thing can send me raging.

So let's focus on good stuff. Yesterday I, as mentioned, spent a big part of the day talking to Afrika/Johan on msn. He enlightened me with some great music! For instance Jill Scott. Thanks! So yeah, music. (Natasja, Mr. Vegas, Boss Hoss and The Grouch as well.)

Apart from that theres been some ups and downs. And oh! Yesterday, late at night, there was a big fight just outside my window. Scary as hell. I called the Garda (the police, that is) (on 911 for some reason, wich I don't think is their real number but hey! It worked). They came here in about three minutes and tore the two young men apart. (One of them took his t shirt off to exhibit some wound or something. Instant foregiveness from me - he was hot!)

There's way to much on my mind. Feelings, money, guilt, sex, food, things, promises... F*ck all. I'm going back to sleep.

No comments: