Sunday 11 August 2013

Hello Sweden

I'm back "home", although I'm pretty much homeless here. And broke. Feels much better than I thought it would though! Probably because I'm at Tindra and Oscar's place and it always makes me happy to be here. I feel pretty much at home with these people. I love them like family and their home has been one of the very few constants in my life the past year. 

The trip back to Sweden was horrible. It felt awful to leave Ben and it was a 21 hour trip with seven hours in Warsaw. I cried a lot. But now I feel pretty good and more relaxed. I even managed to get right into the time zone! 

I'm going to make this work. I'm going to make sure my telephone is working again and register into the official work-finding-thingie and find a job and a cheap place to stay, here in Stockholm or someplace else. Wherever. And I'm gonna pay my debts and save up for a ticket back to Texas. And I'm going to pay Ben back some of the money he's been giving me wether he wants it or not. 

No comments: