Monday 26 March 2012

transitional management

ALRIGHT Y'ALL I just went through and labeled all my seven hundred and fifteen posts with "swedish" or "english". So now it's a bit easier for all my non-swedish-readers to find the posts that are in english.

In other news I'm cutting down my dose of happy pills and the difference is HUGE. I have loads more energy and life feels easier.

Met E this weekend for the first time in four months. It was great but I don't think I can go back to wanting a relationship with him. He is too immature (despite being 34), he's a control freak and he has a need of proving himself which is a huge turnoff. Prefer men who trust themselves and others, who can be silly and funny and relaxed.

We switched rooms this past week. I got T's room, the kids got my room and T got the kids' room. Last night I finally - after a week of cleaning and sorting and fixing - felt like it's getting finished.

No comments: