Saturday 15 November 2008

fail again

I'll just go for one I say. One. One glass of wine, that is.

Fail.

It is soon tree thirty (half three in irish) and I got home a very short while ago. I should really go to bed.

Instead I listen to Smashing Pumpkins, eat chocolate and drink water.

Lots of red wine and very little food is never a good idea. At least I did eat something. Last friday I just... forgot about that.

Maria was still awake when I got home. And I talked a bit to my brother on msn. He seemed to have had a lousy night whereas mine was splendid up until I had a serious lack of judgement-moment. Comes with the drunk maybe. I should get my contacts out.

My head hurts.

I write a whole lot of crap when I'm drunk that no one should read. And I'm smart enough to delete it.

I miss you.

Listening to: Apart from Smashing Pumpkins, Cowboy Junkies.

No comments: