Monday 1 September 2008

space... cowboy... pirates!

When I landed in Ängelholm today my hair was still wet since the shower I had in Stockholm... Weird feeling. But everything went really smooth and I got my money by now and all.

So I'm my dad's. All five kids where here for a while. It was great. My baby sister is extremely sweet. And my grandma was here for dinner. I really have to say I love my family, and I love being with them. It was wonderful seing mom and it's wonderful being here.

We had lamb for dinner, which I love. I've been driving some and it's lot's of fun, it's been a good while. Going tomorrow to buy a laptop. I'm absolutely thrilled. Apart from that I'm going to try to fix all the FFF-stuff I hav'nt had a chance to do. I really hope I have time tomorrow.

And yes! Space-cowboy-pirates! Can you think of anything better? No. No you can't. Firefly beats just about anything. It's great. Gorram great.

"Sir, I think you have a problem with your brain being missing."

Now is bedtime. Big day tomorrow.

Still think about you all the time. (Now how's that for an ego-boost?)

No comments: