Tuesday 23 July 2013

Bleep bloop.

It's kinda late. My body feels strange. My mood is strange. Ben is camping for the last time and I miss him so much. It's like just because I know it will be over soon it's so much more difficult now. I don't know. 

I'm thinking a lot, like there's a beehive in my head, my brain won't shut up. Ideas and thoughts and wants and fears and dreams. Jumbled. I pick up my knitting, and get tired of it. I start playing computer games but get tired of that. I watch Twin Peaks and I really want to know what's gonna happen but I just can't put the next episode on. The bees from my head spread into my entire body, I'm restless, I'm going crazy. I download new games to my phone but they're no fun after a couple of levels. 

I think I've just been cooped up for a couple of days and I'm tired but my body still has energy to use up.

Maybe I should take a walk. But it's dark and late and I don't want to get lost or kidnapped or eaten by monsters or anything. 

I started reorganizing the kitchen but ran out of energy and now it's chaos. I went swimming this afternoon and could only muster up the energy for seven of my usual ten laps. 

I start reading an article but get tired of it and start reading a different one. Expecting a different result. I'm not tired enough to go to bed. I might be hungry. I'm gonna make some kind of food and watch the last episode of Twin Peaks. 

No comments: