Tuesday 8 September 2009

top 5 signs of stress

So they say that moving is one of the most stressful things you can do. I just moved and I'm moving again in 2 weeks and 3 days. To a new country. A new job. A new life.

So yeah, I'm a bit stressed. I'm happy and stuff, everything is great, but I'm still a bit stressed.

And what is the top 5 signs that Kristina is stressed out? Let me tell you:

  1. Bad skin
  2. Bad skin
  3. Bad skin
  4. Unstable appetite
  5. Bad skin
I've had troubles with my skin since I was like twelve, but the last year or so it's been behaving pretty well. (I actually think it's because of this Boot's cleanser.) But either there's a whole lot of crap in the air in my new house or it's the stress. To make it a bit better I think I lost a couple of kilos though. So I guess that's good. I just hope it will get better when I get to Sweden, with the dryer climate and all.

Listening to: Kaoma - Lambada

1 comment:

Robin said...

An old Country, the same job, but a new life... Huggies, Big Brother!